If you know how to produce positive energy, you will attract good things in life! These four law of attraction tips are based on The Secret, whichs holds that you send out negative and positive energy constantly. And, you attract what you emit.
How, then, do you make sure you produce positive energy so you attract good things into your life? I have some ideas for you…but before we dive into my four tips for producing positive energy, check out this quip from Dr Joe Vitale:
“Everything that surrounds you right now in your life, including the things you’re complaining about, you’ve attracted,” says Vitale in The Secret. “Now I know…you’re going to immediately say, ‘I didn’t attract this particular client who gives me a hard time. I didn’t particularly attract the debt.’ And I’m here to be a little bit in your face and say, yes you did attract it. This is one of the hardest concepts to get, but once you’ve accepted it, it’s life transforming.”
You attract certain things into your life by the positive or negative energy you emit. To learn how the law of attraction works, read The Secretby Rhonda Byrne.
And, here are ways to produce positive energy, based on the principles of the law of attraction…
“You want to become aware of your thoughts, you want to choose your thoughts carefully and you want to have fun with this, because you are the masterpiece of your own life,” says Vitale in The Secret. “You are the Michelangelo of your own life. The David that you are sculpting is you. And you do it with your thoughts.”
To sculpt your thoughts and create the life you want, you need to produce positive energy — and maintain those energy levels.
People with positive energy:
- Are determined to do their best, and to see the best in the world around them.
- Don’t focus on “should have” or idealized, perfect expectations that are impossible to live up to.
- Have open hearts and minds.
- Don’t care about being popular or keeping up with the Jones’ – and they stay in touch with their hearts and souls.
- Make mistakes and own up to them.
- Keep lines of communication open, opting for discussion and connection – and are satisfied to “agree to disagree.”
- Practice bouncing back from failure (resiliency) because they know failures are simply part of living and working in our world.
How do you know if you’re a positive person, emitting positive energy? One way is to look at the people in your life. Are they encouraging and uplifting, or are they draining your energy? Are they achieving their goals or forging ahead?
You take on the traits of the people you surround yourself with.
4 Ways to Produce Positive Energy
1. Remember that we’re all doing the best we can. Tap into your compassion for yourself and others by reminding yourself of the fact that we’re making the best decisions we can based on who we are in any given moment. Sure, people make bad decisions – but they did it for a reason. Instead of criticizing or judging, remember that you can’t weight the faults of others without putting your own thumb on the scale.
2. Get off “autopilot.” “Most of us attract by default,” says Bob Doyle in The Secret. “We just think that we don’t have any control over it. Our thoughts and feelings are on autopilot, and so everything is brought to us by default.” Take control of your own mood, energy, and perspective. Choose not to reflect the mood of the room or the people you’re with; instead, consciously choose to produce positive energy and thoughts.
3. Stay in touch with your flaws and weaknesses, and be willing to grow towards healing and strength. Positive energy is about movement – even if you’re reluctant to face your flaws, feel vulnerable, or aren’t 100% sure you’re moving in the right direction.
4. Appreciate the positive energy and qualities in other people. Instead of just noticing your friend’s glowing appearance or a coworker’s ability to make others feel appreciated, tell them how much you admire those traits.
To learn more about attracting positive energy, read How to Align Your Energy to Attract What You Want.
f you have any questions or thoughts on these ways to produce positive energy, please comment below…